Book a signature keynote
Our co-founder, Dr. Lynn Roseberry, is an internationally recognised expert in the field of inclusive leadership, gender balance and diversity. Drawing on her experience as an educator and a trained psychotherapist, Lynn works with clients all over the world to moderate conferences, facilitate workshops, and deliver keynote speeches.
Want to book Lynn for your next event?
Gain unique insight into what works – and what doesn’t
Our talks are based on the latest research, as well as years of practical experience working with companies launching diversity initiatives. You can learn all about:
- The benefits of diversity and gender equality in organizations
- Why there are far more men than women in leadership positions
- What prevents organizations from achieving diversity and gender equality
- How organizations can overcome obstacles to increasing diversity and achieving gender equality
- How to achieve diversity and achieve gender equality without “special treatment”
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, feel free to reach out to us.
Why should we come speak to your organisation?
- Create a shared understanding of gender and diversity work based on facts and state of the art knowledge
- Inspire managers to support diversity and gender equality initiatives
- Discover new ways of thinking and talking about diversity and gender equality
Want to try a sample?
Lynn Roseberry shares her top tips on inclusive leadership before delivering a keynote speech at UN City Copenhagen.
Video courtesy of UN City Copenhagen (March 2018)
Inclusion knows no boundaries
We travel the world to launch conversations about diversity and inclusion in a wide range of private and public organisations. Here are a few that have already been inspired by On the Agenda:
- OSHAfrica 2019 Conference, Johannesburg
- Mandag Morgen, Copenhagen
- Aberdeen Asset Management’s “Backroom 2 Boardroom” events in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Amsterdam
- DLA Piper, Copenhagen
- Maersk Group, Copenhagen
- UN Women, Copenhagen
- UN City Staff association, Copenhagen
- ILO-Nordic Council of Ministers Global Dialogue on Gender Equality in the World of Work, Helsinki
- Novo Nordisk, Copenhagen
- Nordic Council conference on gender equality and employment, Oslo
- UN Commission on the Status of Women 2017, New York City
- New America, New York City
- Hult International Business School, San Francisco campus
- IDA, Copenhagen and Aarhus
- Harvard Law School, Women’s Law Student Association
- European Foundation for Management and Development, Brussels
- The Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Houston
- Academy of European Law, Trier
Want to see how we work with our clients?