What’s your starting point?
Our work is tailored to suit your organisation’s circumstances, challenges, and goals.
- Are you starting from scratch and uncertain about how to increase diversity and inclusion?
- Are you unsure about how your business should respond to current diversity issues, such as the Black Lives Matter and #MeToo movements?
- Are you already working on diversity and inclusion, but need some help in scaling up your efforts?
We meet you where you currently are – and take you to where you want to be.
Want to see how we can help?
What makes us different?
Our mission is to help build more successful businesses through a strategic focus on diversity, gender balance, and inclusive leadership. We achieve that by offering cutting-edge leadership training and education that sparks creativity.
Our unique approach is founded in rigorous research, and years of practical experience – and our diversity tools have been personally tried and tested by clients all over the world.
Want to learn more about what we do?
How does it work?
We take you from ‘business as usual’ to ‘inclusion champions’ in three easy stages.
STAGE 1: Kick-Off
- One-day Inclusive Leadership workshop using Mosaic®
- Comprehensive Diversity and Inclusion Audit
- Identify common challenges, brainstorm solutions, and plan next steps
- Continuous learning over a period of 3-12 months
- Regular progress checks using mobile microlearning platform
STAGE 2: Break-Through
- One-day Break-Through workshop for HR, managers, and employees
- Using creative methods to identify challenges and design solutions
- Policy and practice evaluation, including online surveys of managers and employees
- 1:1 interviews by Lynn Roseberry with HR personnel, managers and employees
- Presentation of results to top management
STAGE 3: Sustain Momentum
- 1:1 consulting and leadership support by Lynn Roseberry with senior leaders
- Help move the needle on your diversity targets
- Engage managers at all levels in implementing diversity strategy
- Facilitate regular knowledge-sharing, and feedback on diversity initiatives
- Support initiatives to get more women and minorities in middle and upper management
Our services can be combined or chosen separately
From research-based consulting to scalable diversity training. Explore our offering below.
Play your way to inclusive leadership with Mosaic®
We learn best when we’re having fun. That’s why we developed Mosaic®, a Serious Game about inclusive leadership. Using gender as a natural starting point, our game encourages leaders at any level to discuss and reflect on the meaning and practice of leading inclusively.
- Competitive yet entertaining
- Create a safe environment for sharing even the wildest ideas
- Develop a more flexible, open and inclusive management group
- Improve efficiency and performance of your team