Martin Schneider didn’t know he was going to become a male champion of gender parity. Maybe he wouldn’t even describe himself that way now. But that’s what he’s become in a way. And it happened completely by accident. Back in March of this year, an article in The…
- Beyond #MeToo: How To Respond Effectively to Sexual Harassment, and Avoid a Media Frenzy
- Lessons from an accidental male champion of gender parity
- Who else wants to stop talking and do something to get more women into leadership?
- The 7 steps to a successful diversity program
- The Gender Equality Lesson of 2016